Saturday, March 15, 2008

Road Trip to Lampasas




Today Landyn, my mom, Jenn, and I went on a road trip to Lampasas. Some of our closest friends had a baby shower this afternoon, and we had a wedding to go to after the shower. Tres is due to come into this world the end of April. We are so excited for JR and Kendra's growing family. We have know JR for around 13 years now. He has become part of our family! We love his sweet wife Kendra as well! I am so glad that we were able to spend time with them today. I was so proud of Landyn at the wedding. She sat through the whole thing and did not make a peep! I usually never take her into the ceremony because I do not want to be the lady with the crying/loud child that annoys everyone at wedding ceremonies. But she really wanted to go in this evening and see the wedding. So I told her she could go as long as she was really quiet. She was PERFECT! I was SO PROUD! She loved it! Kelly was a beautiful bride, and the wedding was so nice. I am so happy for Kelly and Stephen. It was great to see old friends. Lampasas is such a neat little town. It will always be near and dear to my heart!

No comments: