Thursday, March 6, 2008

Remodeling - - - - NOT for the weak of heart!




I just posted two pictures of the new house. We took these before we actually bought the house. I am going to wait to post pictures of the inside until we get more actually finished. That way I can show before and after shots to get the "WOW EFFECT"! This house remodeling thing has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. We were so excited to finally buy a house and were all pumped about getting to make it just like we wanted. Five weeks later and our "vision" has become a bit blurred!! Patrick has been amazing. He wants it to be perfect and has a "vision" of what he wants it to look like in the end. He is much more patient than I am. I am an immediate gratification kindof person, and I want to see RESULTS! We are five weeks into this project and no end in sight. Blake and Jenn have been such troopers and are helping almost every night. I know one thing though, we are going to party like rock stars when we finally get finished!!! I am already thinking about planning the house warming bash!!

3 comments:

Amy Renay said...

3 Posts in one day!! You are setting the bar pretty high!!

I love the house. I can not wait to see more pictures.

Mary Beth said...

Hola! We also did the whole house remodel endeavor and WOW it is a very long process. I was pregnant with our 2nd and we had to live with my parents. It took us 4 1/2 months to move in and at times I was ready to give it up and sell it "as is". I am so glad we did it and you will love that everything is YOURS. By the way, welcome to blogging!

RyAnn said...

I can't wait to party like a rock star with you!!