Thursday, March 6, 2008

A New Blogger!

Alright, I have finally taken the plunge and am going to try the blogging thing. Everyone else does it, so surely I can figure this out...............right??? My life is pretty uneventful, so I just hope that I can actually come up with some interesting things to write about. Basically my life centers around Landyn, so you will be hearing alot about her! I will also keep everyone updated on our new house! Has anyone seen that movie with Tom Hanks called "The Money Pit"? Well, that is how things are going with our house!!!! But it will be worth it in the end! :0)

2 comments:

Amy Renay said...

YAHOO!!! I am so pumped that you started a blog. Let me know if I can help you set anything up. Most of it I learned by trial and error so I dont know how good of a teacher I will be.

RyAnn said...

I am so proud of you! I will help you if you need me! I can't wait for you to update!!