Monday, March 24, 2008

Finally, some house pictures!

Landyn's Room
Landyn's Room

Landyn's Room


Family Room Tile



Looking into the Dining Room and Kitchen




Looking from Kitchen into Dining & Family Room






Close up of Counter Tops






Counter Tops








Counter Tops







Daddy's Side Kick!



I am finally posting pictures of the house!!! Landyn's Room is not quite finished, but close! We have not done anything to the hardwood floors and the baseboards are missing a piece. The tile has been laid but it does not have the grout down yet, so that will make a huge difference. I am excited about how it is looking though. You can also see a bit of my RED kitchen! The cabinets still need to be antiqued in the kitchen. They are antique white now, but Patrick is going to work his magic and make them look "antiqued" with a gel stain. Just thought I would share a little of the progress from this weekend.




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Patrick, great job on the house! It really is looking good. It this the same wood-paneled house? Remember to check out our daughters blog: http://ainsleycaughron.blogspot.com/ -Dustin

Holly Steele said...

I love the Red! That is the theme in my kitchen. I really love the counter tops!

Good work! Are you going to the JL meeting tomorrow night?

RyAnn said...

It is looking great! I can't wiat to see it all done! it looks beautiful!