Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Please...NO MORE PAINTING!!

Well, it is Wednesday and I have nothing exciting to blog about. I finished the THIRD COAT of red paint in the kitchen last night. Actually Dad helped me finish the THIRD COAT of red in the kitchen. That is on top of the layer of primer that had to go on first, or the fact that I had to sand down the paneling before I primed!!!! I have decided that RED WALLS are highly OVER-RATED! Patrick and Jenn are working on painting the kitchen cabinets, and Blake is putting the new shelves in the pantry. We get the new counter tops put in on Friday, which I am very excited about. We should hopefully start tiling next week! Maybe next week I will post some pictures of the kitchen! Although Patrick has not even started building the island that will go in the middle, so I might wait until after that is put in. We'll see. Landyn's room is almost finished. I am finished painting it, but we still need to build in some shelves into her closet. We went ahead and tore up the carpet! So the hard wood is exposed! We still have to clean it, but it is neat to see a whole room with the hard wood! It is coming together, just very very very slowly. We are tying to hit it hard this week and make some progress. Blake and Jenn close on their house this week, and we need to start working on their house as soon as we can get finished with ours!!

No comments: