Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend












We had a wonderful Easter weekend. Landyn hunted eggs on Saturday because the weather was so nice. It was so much fun to watch her! She got really into hunting the eggs and was so animated!! For the most part, we worked on the house all weekend. Patrick, Blake, Dad, and Tyler layed tile until midnight Saturday night. The tile looks fabulous!! They were SO SORE this morning! I haven't taken pictures yet, but will soon. I painted Friday night and Saturday night.....making progress. The counter tops were installed Friday, which I LOVE, but there is one section that still needs some work. All in all, we made progress on the house this weekend, which is exciting! Today after church we came home and crashed. Patrick, Landyn, and I came home and took a LONG nap! We didn't even make it to Easter lunch at my grandfather's house. All three of us were worn out. Landyn actually slept for almost 4 hours, which she NEVER sleeps that long!!!



1 comment:

Holly Steele said...

What a doll!

I can't wait to see your house.

Happy Easter!!