Thursday, August 14, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

I talked to RyAnn, one of my best friends, this morning and she told me that her son, Brock, was taken to the emergency room last night because he couldn't breath! Brock has asthma problems and was having a really hard day yesterday. He was emitted into the hospital and finally put into a room at about 4:00 this morning. He is hooked up to an IV and a breathing machine. Poor little Brock! He is only 3 1/2!!

Please pray for Brock and for Ry and Nate. I can not imagine what they are going through right now. On top of all of that, Ry was suppose to start back to work today at her new teaching job!

2 comments:

Jenn Pitts said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Brock... They will definitely be in my prayers. You'll have to let me know how he's doing...

The Myers said...

How scary! We will definitely be praying for them.