Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Road Trip







A couple of weeks ago, we drove up to Canyon, Texas for a friend's wedding. My parents went to school at West Texas State (now a part of Texas A&M). So for old time's sake, we took Landyn to walk around the campus. This is a beautiful new statue/fountain of a buffalo. Patrick stayed home to work on the house while me, Landyn, Mom, and Dad went on a quick up there and back trip. Landyn did so well in the long car ride! She discovered that she liked beef jerky. So we would give her a piece and let her gnaw on it for a while!! She was pretty cute trying to get that thing eaten!!

5 comments:

Heather B. said...

Holy Cow!! Or should I say Holy Buffalo!! LOL!! My parents and my aunt also went to West Texas State! What a small world. I still have many relatives that live up in that area! Are y'all from that area, or did they just go to school there??

Landyn is getting so big! I am glad she did good on the drive up there. It sure is a long one!!!

The Armstrong Family said...

What cute pictures. I am so impressed with Landyn's car riding skills...and I love the she is eating beef jerky. So cute!

Amy Renay said...

I can't believe that you came all the way to Canyon and I did not even get a phone call.

Holly Steele said...

I love her carseat!

How precious:)

Jenn Pitts said...

Cute pics Rach! I'm so impressed with Landyn's car riding skills too - I think she does better in the car than I do! =) We had so much fun last night at dinner!