Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Herb Garden!

A couple of weeks ago, I decided that I wanted to plant some herbs. So Landyn and I found these cute little pots and bought some packets of seeds. I am not sure if I will actually ever use any of the herbs, since I don't know how exactly to use them, but I thought they would look cute on my window seal in the kitchen. So last night Patrick and Landyn finally planted our herb pots. I think she is a future horticulturalist!! She was rather proud of her little pots!!






2 comments:

Jenn Pitts said...

So fun!! I want to plant herbs too! You'll have to tell me which ones are the easiest to grow, since I don't really have the best green thumb... I love your little colored pots!!

The Armstrong Family said...

What a cutie! I hope they grow well so that you can use them. Such a great project for Landyn, too!