Monday, August 4, 2008

THS 10 Year Class Reunion


This past weekend was my 10 year class reunion. Two of my very best friends from highschool and I met at Cheeve's before hand to visit and then we headed over the the reunion. It was so great visiting with them and visiting with people that I graduated with whom I hadn't seen in a long time. Sarah and Lacy are truly part of my family. I have know them for SO LONG and treasure both of their friendships. This is a picture of us at Cheeve's. Sarah had a great idea of posting a picture of us from highschool..........or even middleschool along with this new one. I need to dig out an old one and scan it, so that will be a goal for the next couple of days. Patrick lucked out and didn't have to go the my reunion. He and my brother's and Dad went to New York to see a Yankee's game. They took a marathon tour of all of New York. I will post pictures from their trip in the next couple of days as well!!

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

So glad you had a great time. That is a beautiful picture of you three girls!

Avery said...

I'm sorry I missed you all! I hope it was fun and you'll have to fill me in!