Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Ballet Class Starts




Today was Landyn's first day in her new dance class. She has been taking dance for 2 years now, but it has always been a Mommy and Me class. Her new class is a "big girl class" where she goes in without Mommy! It was much harder on me than it was on her. Landyn went right in, gave me a kiss good-bye, and did fabulously. Of course, my heart was pounding out of my chest, and I was so nervous as I walked out of the class room. The parents get to watch the class through TV monitors. Patrick met us up there for moral support................for me!! We were so proud of her and how well she did!!

5 comments:

The Redwines said...

I definitely understand the need for moral support. At least she had fun and you could watch her. That definitely makes it easier for Mama.

RyAnn said...

Way to go Landyn! I bet you were the cutest one!!

Jenn Pitts said...

That is the cutest ballet outfit I have ever seen!! What a cutie... I definitely want to come watch her!

The Armstrong Family said...

What a cute ballerina!

Amy Renay said...

I hate to say this, but she does not look like a cute little chubby baby anymore!! She looks like such a big girl. I can' believe she is growing up so fast. I am so proud of her and I can't wait to see more pictures.