Saturday, April 19, 2008

Relaxing Saturday











We have had a very relaxing Saturday. This morning we got up and made breakfast. Then me and Mom took Landyn to get her very first pedicure! It was the cutest thing ever. I totally forgot to take the camera!!! I so wished I could have taken pictures of her soaking her feet and getting them polished. She even got a flower painted on them!!! She sat there like the perfect angel for the entire process! After our pedicures we went and ate lunch with Daddy in between his umpiring games. Biscuit, Honey, and Uncle Blake met us for lunch as well. Then we came home and took a fabulous nap. After we woke up from our nap, we decided we were in the mood for Chinese food! Patrick and I make a great stir fry noodle/veggie dish and shrimp fried rice. So Mom went and picked up Sushi (YUM!), and we made our stir fry and rice. It was fabulous!! Landyn loved it and decided she wanted to use the chop sticks like her Daddy! She was so cute trying to use them. She was actually doing pretty good. Thought you might enjoy some pictures from our day!




2 comments:

Heather B. said...

She is sooooo adorable!!! I absolutely love her toes!!

The Myers said...

Rachel-
I happened upon your blog through Kristy's. Landyn is so precious and I love her toes! :)
-Amanda (Pate) Myers