Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Never Been Tagged!!

I am here to confess that I had never been tagged before until today! MaryBeth, a friend from good ol' HSU days, tagged me. So I am going to play along. Hope you enjoy!

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger. Post the rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird)
3. Tag 7 friends
4. Leave a comment letting them know they have been tagged.
Here goes......

1. I am a creature of habit and don't like change. I find comfort in familiarity and routine. Just like those old couples who go and eat at the same restaurant, at the same time, on the same day, week after week. That is me! I get emotional rearranging my bedroom! I don't want to anticipate the unexpected. I don't like being gone on vacation for long because I miss "the same old routine". Patrick thinks this is borderline crazy!

2. I would love to have 4 or 5 kids! Yep, that is correct..........FOUR OR FIVE! Patrick is not sure about the sanity in this either!! :)

3. One of my favorite things to do is curl up in bed at night in between Patrick and Landyn and read. I love being able to hear both of them breathing peacefully. It is such a comfort being right there between the people I love the most!

4. I love wine! When Patrick and I started dating, he was big into wine because he spent 6 months in Italy. So he got me interested in wine as well. I love going to wine tastings and visiting vineyards. I love Fredricksburg! My house decor has alot of grapes, vineyards, and Tuscan motif.

5. I am starting to really enjoy cooking. I wasn't much into cooking until just recently. It is relaxing to me. So in the evenings, I put Landyn in front of the TV to watch Diego, while I cook dinner. I think it would be fun to do a cooking class!!

6. I am a list maker/planner. Once again, I don't like to anticipate the unexpected. Vacations have an itinerary, lists are made of things to bring or do, everything needs to be checked off. Failing to plan is planning to fail!!

7. Last but not least, I have the most amazing family and friends whom I love unconditionally!

Well, that wasn't so bad. Sorry I don't have more exciting facts about myself. I am tagging Sarah, Amy B., Andrea, Holly, Melissa, Sonia, and Kristy!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

YEAH! You played along. I am starting to enjoy cooking as well! This just means we are getting old. I am a list person as well!!!

Holly Steele said...

Thanks for tagging me! I will write it soon:) Are you going to be able to make it next Wed night for the wine down?