Friday, April 4, 2008

Recap of the Week

This week has been busy. Monday and Tuesday, I worked on the house..............painting. Wednesday, I took a break from painting, but went shopping for a new front door at Home Depot and Lowes. Still haven't found one yet. Thursday, I helped Patrick grout the tile............that was hard work! It is looking good though!

On Wednesday, Landyn's first cousin was born. Connor Creed Johnson was born here in Temple and we went to see him at the hospital. He is so cute! Landyn had her pictures taken by a photographer in the bluebonnets yesterday. We haven't seen the proofs yet, but I think she did really well! Landyn seemed to have a blast doing it! This morning I had a doctor's appointment and had an ultrasound done. The doctor was able to see 2, possibly 3, eggs! More targets means more chances of one of them taking!

That has been our week in a nutshell. Landyn and I will be home alone most of the day tomorrow. Patrick is umpiring a baseball tournament. All the rest of the family is going to Round Top to shop for furniture. We won't know what to do in Temple all by ourselves!

No comments: