Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sanded Hardwood Floors











About a month ago, Patrick and I decided that we wanted to sand our hardwood floors down and re-stain them a different color. Sounds simple enough. Wrong! After two full weekends of sanding himself, Patrick gave up after completing about a room and a half. So we decided to hire someone to finish the sanding part, and Patrick would still stain and finish them. I went over this morning to check out the progress and was amazed!! They are going to be fabulous! I can't believe how different it looks with out the ugly orange stain on it. You can see the old stain around the edges and then the fresh sanded wood in the middle. Talk about making a difference!!!



1 comment:

Heather B. said...

They look awesome even without stain on them. Can't wait to see the finished product and the whole house when y'all are done!!! I know we don't really know each other but if you ever need help I will be glad to lend a hand. I love remodeling/decorating things!!!!