Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dancing Debut!





Last night Landyn had her first big performance! She has been taking dance lessons from Lisa's Dance Connection for almost two years! It is actually just a Mommy and Me class. They have been preparing for their Spring Recital. Last year, she was in the recital, but I had to get up on stage with her. But this year, she has to do it all by herself! So they had a practice performance last night at Bethune's Cinco de Mayo celebration. For the recital, she has the cutest little costume, which I will post pictures of later when they come it. For this performance, she just wore her t-shirt and black shorts. Anyways, she got up on stage and did her routine almost perfectly!! I was SO PROUD! As we were waiting for her to go on, I was actually really nervous!! I did not know what to expect from her. She has never done it without me close by. But she was magnificent!!! I told Patrick to prepare himself for many many years of sitting through dance recitals and competitions!!!!

3 comments:

Holly Steele said...

What a doll!

I had a great time last night. Do you want me to send you Jen's email address? I have it! I would love for you to be on the PROV comm. WE will have fun!
Thanks for being a special friend. I enjoy all the tips, and talking to a mother!!!

The Armstrong Family said...

Rachel,
Your blog is so cute! Landyn is darling and looks well prepared for her first performance. So glad it went well!

Amy Renay said...

She is growing up too fast. She is so beautiful. You need to video her dancing and load it on your blog so we can all watch.