Monday, March 22, 2010

WE ARE BACK!!




Yeah! We are back in action!! Let me explain. A couple of weeks ago, I won't name names (Patrick) dropped our lap top accidentally and it was toast! So this past weekend, we finally took the plunge and bought a new PC! Now I don't even know where to begin to catch everybody back up. When you have two little kiddos, it seems like so much happens in only a month! But I shall try my best to get back on track.
These pictures we taken several weeks ago out at my parents house. When all else fails, give the kids a box to play in right?!?! Well, we put Landyn and Brooks in a box and they stayed entertained for a while. Landyn is in one of Honey's pajama tops reading Brooks a book and Brooks is still in his Pj's hanging on her every word. So precious! I think Brooks is just over 5 months in these pictures. They are growing, growing, growing!!

No comments: