Monday, March 22, 2010

My Little Man Turns Six Months!




Colton Brooks turned six months on the 10th! It is so hard to believe that it has been six months since we were blessed with such a precious baby boy!! He has been such a joy!! Everyday is something new and his smile can just melt you heart! I can't wait to go to his 6 month checkup to see how much he has grown. Of course I waited too long to set up his appointment so can't get in until April 1st, at almost 7 months! So, instead of stats, I will fill you in on his sweet little personality and what I love about this little man and what makes him special.
Colton Brooks:
Has the most beautiful eyes that absolutely light up his whole face!
His smile can truly melt your heart!
Absolutely adores his big sister!
Is SO TICKLISH!! I am talking belly rolls ticklish!
Loves to have nothing on but his diaper. Can't wait for summer weather out on the farm!!
Practically falls asleep during bath time. Gets so relaxed!
Eats everything. I mean this boy LOVES TO EAT FOOD FOOD!!
Loves to go. Of course having a busy older sister, this is good. He has to be on the go!
Has his Daddy's feet!! Cutest little monkey toes!! :o)
Is great in the car! Has taken some of his best naps in his car seat!!
I could go on and on!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Pitts said...

I just LOVE that handsome little man!! (And his precious big sister!)