Saturday, August 8, 2009

Destin Vacation 2009!

I am finally posting pictures from our Destin Trip which we took back the first week of July!! We have gone to Destin with the Marshall family now for 4 years and have had a blast!! Mom, Landyn, and I drive half way and stop for the night, and then get up and drive the other half of the way. Then the guys drive up and meet us there. We have stayed at the same place, in the same condo every year we have gone, which I love!! We are right on the water and can just walk out our back door and be on the beach............which has our beach chairs and umbrellas already set up for us first thing in the morning!! It is heaven!!!! Jenn's granddad cooks breakfast for us most mornings, and then it is relaxation time...for a whole week!! :o)



We stayed in Biloxi, Mississippi at the Beau Rivage on the way to Destin. It was really nice!!

Landyn down on the beach waiting for the fireworks show that is right over the water every year. Way cool!!

Landyn's buddies for the week. Kaci and Jordan are Jenn's sweet cousins, and Hayden came with Jordan. Landyn was in heaven playing with them all week. Especially the older girls. She really thought she was the same age as the older girls..........which are going into 6th grade this year. Boy, am I ever going to have my hands full in a couple of years!! Three going on eleven!!


My beach babe!!



She had so much fun in the water this year!! Absolutely NO FEAR!!!!!


Such a little diva!




Posing for a picture.




Family Picture night.


Our little family.


Landyn trying to push my belly button back in!! :o) I am almost 31 weeks pregnant here!!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

Love the pictures and I think that is my favorite picture ever of the Johnson family of three...going on four!