Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fredricksburg Trip July "09

Second trip. Landyn was about 22 months old.

Third trip. Landyn was about 3 1/2.

First trip, she is about 15 months.


Another one from this past trip.




Landyn and I checking out the grapes on the vines a the winery. The grapes were beautiful! I would so love to own a vineyard!!!




Landyn was able to find an egg in the hen house. She had been talking about getting an egg all morning so we were really excited when there was one for her to get.





At the picnic.



Landyn checking out the grapes again. Sorry it is out of order.



This post is way past due! These are pictures from our Fredricksburg trip back during my birthday weekend which took place the end of July. We went to the LBJ Living History Farm which I have been going to since I was a little girl. We toured the farm and then had a fun little picnic. After our picnic we went shopping and to one of my favorite wineries to buy my celebration bottle of wine for after Brooks gets here. Yum! To wrap up our trip we went to a hamburger place that has "One of the top burgers in Texas". So exciting! It was a fabulous trip!


On a side note, this was Landyn's third time to go to the Living History Farm. So I am posting pictures of her from all three trips so you can see how much she has changed! She is growing up!!! Sorry that they are all out of order, I can't figure out how to rearrange them!
















2 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

great pictures!!! And I LOVE seeing all three years of Landyn- she is so adorable. Next year, Brooks will be there too!! :)

Jenn Pitts said...

I can't believe how much Landyn has grown!! We had so much fun with you guys - all 3 times!