Thursday, February 26, 2009

Landyn is a Home Owner!









Last weekend was the Home and Garden Show at the Expo Center. Friday night, we went to the preview party. There was the cutest playhouse there that Landyn just loved! Well, guess who decided to buy it?!?! Her Honey and Biscuit!! Landyn was SO EXCITED!! They delivered the play house out to my parents' house on Monday. This play house is amazing. It has electricity, real windows that open and close, a front porch with flower boxes, an upstairs loft with a ladder to get to it, a small front door and a large back door so adults have easier access. Amazing!

3 comments:

Jenn Pitts said...

It's official - Landyn has the cutest playhouse ever! If Blake and I get tired of making mortgage payments, we might move in! =)

the rosenbaums said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Who makes them?? I want one for Ginny!!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

I LOVE the playhouse!!!!! It's adorable and I know Landyn will use it all the time!!!!