Monday, March 9, 2009

Surprise!



13 Weeks Down and Counting!!

We are so happy to announce that we are having a baby!! Landyn is finally going to be a big sister! She is ecstatic!! I am 13 weeks along and just came from a doctor's appointment. Everything looked perfect! We were all (Patrick, me and Landyn) able to hear the heartbeat and see our new baby's sweet face! Baby LoveMuffin (which is what Landyn has named it) is due to arrive on September 14th. We are anxiously awaiting April 14th when we will find out if this little bundle of joy is a boy or a girl. Patrick is holding out for a boy!! I have no preference as long as it is healthy. Landyn is back and forth, some days she wants a girl, and some days she wants a boy. She is going to be such a big help when the baby does finally arrive. I can't wait!!

16 comments:

Heather B. said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am so happy for you guys! I have been praying for this for y'all for so long! I am so excited to be able to check this off my prayer list as an ANSWERED prayer!!! I know you are ecstatic! I will be praying for a healthy baby no matter what the gender!

Matthew and Naomi said...

Congrats! This is such great news! I have been praying for you guys and am so thankful for this precious child!

Laura said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!

Mary Beth said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Dustin and I are very happy for you!

The Armstrong Family said...

We can't wait to meet your darling addition in September. Praise the Lord for answering the many prayers that He heard for this baby. Love you all!

Jenn Pitts said...

What an amazing little miracle!! We are so excited to have another niece or nephew! Love you!

The Myers said...

Congratulations Rachel. So excited for you and your family. :)

wanissa said...

Congratulations. We are so happy for yall.

Mary Beth and Travis said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am for your sweet little family. Travis and I have kept you all in our prayers...God's timing is always perfect and amazing. I can't wait to find out boy or girl!! :)

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Praise God for His amazing miracles! We are SO happy for you guys!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!Maybe Landon can spare a small room in her house for the new one... :)

the rosenbaums said...

yay!!!! What awesome news and what great pics!! God is good!

Tara said...

Congratulations Rachel! I'm so excited for you!

Rachel said...

Congratulations...=)

The Skains Family said...

Yay!!!! I am truly so happy for you guys. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. How exciting!