Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bell County Youth Fair and Livestock Show

Jenn and Landyn eating popcorn at the rodeo

Honey, Landyn, and Mommy before the rodeo.

Petting the pigs.


Checking out the goats.

Feeding the Grand Champion Rabbits some of their food pellets.(Patrick actually built these people's house for them so we knew who they were)

As a former FFA President, I am a huge fan of the Youth Livestock Show! (Bet some of you didn't know that about me!!) I have taken Landyn every year to check out all of the fun activities that go on during this exciting event. It will be so much fun when Landyn is old enough to enter animals in the show! This year, she loved the bunnies! I have never raised rabbits, so I know nothing about them. But I am sure that we could learn what raising prize rabbits is all about!! We also took Landyn to the rodeo this year as well. Much fun!! She definitely wants her Biscuit to buy her a pony now!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think bunnies are better then turkeys any day. Looks like fun. Wish I could have joined you.