Monday, August 9, 2010

First Official Haircut!

Last week Brooks received two haircuts! The first attempt was at Honey's house in the tub. We trimmed the back of his hair and his bangs. But that made the rest of his hair look that much thicker and subsequently he looked like he was wearing a football helmet. So we needed to take him to a professional to get it tapered and evened out. So I took him to some random place next to the cleaners to get him all fixed up. We had an excellent experience! I gave Landyn the camera and she was in charge of pictures, which she did phenomenal! Brooks did not fuss at all while the lady was cutting his hair! She put some "styling products" in it and styled him all up! He was such a stud muffin!! I can't believe how much older it made him look!!

At home afterward.
You can't really see his hair because of the lighting, but he is striking a pose for you!





He was so calm while she worked on him! I was shocked!!


Before she thinned out the back. Look at how thick his hair looked! She said it looked like he had a hair piece on!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok, I am posting a comment on my own blog! But I am looking at the pictures and am so impressed that Landyn took them!! She did so great at shooting the pictures from his first haircut....which is like a big deal!! That is alot of pressure!! I am so proud of her!!!!

Avery said...

Our boys sure do have a lot of hair!! Great pictures - impressive that Landyn took them too.

Jenn Pitts said...

Way to go Landyn! And Brooks, you are definitely a studmuffin!