Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don't Wine, 30 is Fine!!

Kim, Brian, Kathy, and Gordon gave me a present that came in a "little blue box"!! Landyn was even more excited than I was!!! She is a product of the village!! How many 4 year olds know what comes in a "little blue box"?????


Brooks was so good at dinner! Such a happy little boy!!


Brian, Kim, and Landyn at dinner.



Honey, Biscuit, and Landyn



Jenn, Blake, and Landyn at dinner. Landyn sure is making her rounds! We sure did miss Kathy and Gordon at dinner! It wasn't the same without them!!!


Me and the bestest sister ever!!



My super cute cake!!




Honey and the kiddos out by the grape vines!





Me and the little guy out by the grape vines. It was gorgeous outside!!


Love this picture!! Me and my beautiful children that I thank God for every single day! I could not ask for a better birthday present!!!!



I had a wonderful 30th birthday! We celebrated at Messina Hof which was amazing! If you have not been, I highly recommend it! The food was fabulous and we had an incredible wine tasting before hand. The afternoon/evening would have been perfect except for the fact that Patrick got a migraine and spend half of the time napping in the van. Bummer. So, we have no pictures of him! But that just gives me a good excuse to go back, because he missed out on the experience! :o)





3 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

So glad you had a great birthday! Cute pictures but I'm so sorry Patrick didn't feel well. Poor guy. Hope this year is the best one yet!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

How fun!!!! These pictures are adorable, and the cake was so cute!!!! Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

Jenn Pitts said...

Love the pics & love you!