Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Sweet Girl is 4!!












On January 28th, Landyn Reese turned four years old! The last four years have been the most rewarding years of my life! We are so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing and beautiful daughter in our lives. She is smart, funny, loving, honest, and I could go on and on and on. Patrick decorated her door with ribbon and balloons so it would be festive when she woke up on her birthday morning. She was so surprised. I was impressed, Patrick thought of that and did it all by himself! Then me, mom, and Brooks went to school with her to watch her special birthday chapel and birthday snack time. The picture of the cookie is what she brought for her classmates for snack time. The girls had hot pink cupcake cookies and the boys had the blue cupcake cookies. My aunt Faricha made the cookies for her..................she is SO talented! I will post pictures from Landyn's big Princess Tea Party soon!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Pitts said...

We love you Landyn!! =) And I LOVE those pics of Brooks, those smiles will melt your heart!

The Redwines said...

Happy belated birthday Miss Landyn! Saw pics of the tea party of fb. Looks like a lot of fun.