Friday, May 22, 2009

A Night at Honey and Biscuit's House









On Thursday nights, Landyn typicaly spends the night with Honey and Biscuit. I miss her terribly and she doesn't think twice about me!! But I have come to accept it. It is special that she gets to go and spend the night over there, and they get to spoil her like crazy without me around. Honey bought some new side walk chalk paint that they were all excited about getting to try out last night. All three of them had a blast painting on the back porch!! Their creative juices were flowing!! I went over there today to check out the finished art work and was really impressed. The colors are so bright and colorful, and all you have to do for clean up is spray with the waterhose just like regular side walk chalk. My consumer report is two thumbs up!!

No comments: