Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Great Mother's Day!

Landyn playing in the sprinkler.

I can't believe I am actually posting this picture for all the world to see. So embarrassing! But you get a sneak peak of the definite "baby bump" I have got going on! Huge!!! I was working on soaking up some sun here. Not my finest moment. :o)

Landyn watering Honey's flowers.


I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Sunday morning, I woke up to flowers and a special present from Patrick and Landyn. They bought me a shirt from the Domain! I was able to wear it to church!! Then we went to eat with my parents at Pignetti's. Yummy!! Sunday afternoon, we relaxed at their house while Landyn played in the sprinkler for about 4 hours. And my Dad cooked dinner for all of us on his big smoker. Such a relaxing day surrounded by my loved ones!!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

What a nice Mother's Day. Next year, you will be chasing after two kiddos! Can't wait to meet him.