Monday, September 27, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I am seriously so far behind on blogging! The month of September has been so busy, and I have all kinds of fun pictures that I need to post!! My goal for this week is to try and update my blog!! So here goes......

Labor Day Weekend was so nice and relaxing. We spent the majority of it out at Mom and Dad's house enjoying the great outdoors. The guys did what guys do............hunt. And the girls did what girls do...........drink wine!!! :o)


Brooks spends most of the time outside in just his diaper! Such a happy boy out on the farm!!

Biscuit and T. Bear grilling out fajitas! Yummy!!

The mighty hunters looked like they were working pretty hard hunting from their chairs on the back porch!!



Landyn sure does love her Uncle T. Bear. She is holding her new fishing pole! (Future post!)


The girls inside.


Mommy and Daddy with our precious baby girl!!

1 comment:

Jenn Pitts said...

Great pictures Rach!! I love the last one of you three, so cute!!