Monday, December 14, 2009

Landyn's School Christmas Program

















Last Friday was Landyn's school Christmas Program. We tried taking some family pictures before since we were all dressed up hoping to find one for the Christmas card. Unfortunately we did not take "the one" I want for the card yet!! But they were still kindof cute. We had to wake Brooks up to take any pictures at all. As you can see he passed out on our bed when I layed him down to finish getting everyone else ready! He was so cute! Back to Landyn's program, she did really well! Afterward, she brought over a "friend" that she wanted us to meet!!! It has begun!! She brought over her first boy to meet her family!!!




2 comments:

Kim said...

SO adorable! And oh my goodness- Jenn told me about the boy! I can't believe it! :)

Jenn Pitts said...

I loved watching Landyn sing at school & church!! And I LOVE both of her Christmas dresses!!! Cute pics...