Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gymnastics!













We had a very busy week last week! Not only did Landyn start preschool, but she also started gymnastics. A brand new facility opened up called Powerhouse Cheer and Fitness. So we signed Landyn up for gymnastics this year. Last year, we tried a couple of weeks of gymnastics at a different place, but I thought that it was a lot of money to spend at her age for not doing very much stuff during a class. Now that she is older and can be in an older class, I decided to give this new place a try. So far I have been very impressed! The facility is all new, which is definintely a plus. Landyn's teacher is actually the owner of the facility, which is a huge plus in my book!! She is super nice and Landyn had a blast last week!!

1 comment:

Jenn Pitts said...

I think we might have the next little Shawn Johnson on our hands! I can't wait to come watch her... =)