Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fabulous Sunday!

View of Landyn on top of the Armadillo from our table! A nice presentation of cheeses and fruit! Landyn in the back ground with a giant grape in her mouth posing for the camera!!

Stud muffin!!

So cute!

Fun on the Armadillo!

Ahh! We look like we should be in high school again! I WISH!!!

Since it is only a week and a half away until Christmas, it is about time that I get my Christmas shopping completed! I was able to convince Patrick to go with me to Austin today to finish up my shopping!! Miracles never cease!!!
We had a fabulous time! He was such a trooper and a great help as well!! We are almost finished, well night quite almost, but we did make major progress today! We arrived at the Barton Creek Mall before all of the shops opened and ended up at the Domain in time to grab a few more gifts and a glass of wine before heading back to Temple for some of Blake's delicious gumbo!! Yes, Blake made the most delicious gumbo for us!! I told Blake he had to make it for Supper Club some time!!!

As we were relaxing at Cru' and Landyn was playing at the little play area at the Domain, I took some pictures of our "wind down" time that turned out kind of cute.






2 comments:

The Skains Family said...

Thanks for the sweet comments. I do have my hands full but it's a blast! If you give me your email address, I will email you my address. Your family is beautiful also. Landyn is just such a pretty girl. She looks so much like you!

The Armstrong Family said...

I love the Domain...and Cru! So glad y'all had a fun Johnson family day. We were treated to some of Blake's gumbo, too...and I think it was delicious!!!