Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Playing house!

This past weekend, we moved almost all of the furniture and boxes into the house. It was a very busy weekend! It is finally starting to look like a home!! We have unpacked tons of boxes. Last night I actually fixed the first real meal in the kitchen! One of my favs--spaghetti! I felt quite "home-makerish"!! ;o) We are not spending the night there yet, all of our clothes are still at the other house, but our goal is to be spending the night there by this weekend. Landyn's new big girl bed is set up, and she took a nap there yesterday afternoon. So that was a big deal! I can't wait to get it all cleaned up so that I can take pictures and post them that way you can see the progress.

3 comments:

Jenn Pitts said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! I know I always tell you how beautiful the house is, but I am truly so impressed by how fabulous it looks! All of the hard work has paid off! =)

Holly Steele said...

Way to go!

Have fun playing house:)

The Armstrong Family said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see it!